- Copies of previous two years W-2 forms for all jobs
- Copy of the two most recent pay stubs
- Executed sales contract signed by Buyers and Sellers (if this is a purchase)
- Name, address, and telephone number of all employers for past 24 months
- Copies of your last three months bank statements including checking, savings account(s), money market etc.
- The most recent statement for any Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, IRAs, Thrift Savings Plans (TSP), Retirement Accounts etc.
- If you are currently renting, provide either the name and address of your landlord(s) covering the past 24 months or 12 months of canceled rent checks
If you are self-employed or paid by commission:
- Previous two years Federal Income tax returns with all schedules
- Previous two years Business tax returns complete with all schedules (for self employed)
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement. (for self employed). This may be un-audited
If you have filed bankruptcy in the last seven years:
- Copy of the bankruptcy papers including all schedules and the “Discharge of Bankruptcy”.
- A list of any credit obtained since the bankruptcy
If you own other properties:
- Address of the properties and current market value.
- Any debt owed on properties, Lender’s name, address, account number, monthly payment, and current balance.
- If rented, a copy of the current lease(s).
If you will be using Child Support/Alimony income to qualify or are obligated to pay Alimony or Child Support:
- Copy of the Divorce Decree and Property Settlement
If you are refinancing:
- Copy of the Warranty Deed to your property
- Copy of your Title Insurance Policy
- Contact name and telephone number of your Homeowners and Flood Insurance Agent
- Copy of Your Survey
For 2nd Mortgages/Home Equity Loans:
- Copy of your 1st mortgage and note
- Copy of the Deed to your Property (note: NOT the “Deed of Trust”)
- Copy of your Homeowners & Flood Insurance policys – (coverage page(s) only)